The delicious combo of chocolate and strawberries speak for themselves! Thanks to the very talented @emerson_cooks for this recipe! He used our life changing Niulife Coconut Oil and Niulife Coconut Sugar!
- 4 tbsp Chocolate Hazelnut spread
- 2 punnets strawberries (or enough to spread over the top) sliced
- 1 tbsp Niulife Coconut Sugar
- In a bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients, add the coconut oil and rub it into the flour with your fingers, incorporate until it forms a breadcrumb like appearance.
- Add the water and mix until dough has formed. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Take pastry out of the fridge and roll between two sheets of baking paper and form a rough circle. Transfer the pastry to a baking tray.
- Spread over the chocolate spread, and then top with the sliced strawberries, leaving a border around the edges. Sprinkle over the coconut sugar. Finally, lift the sides of the pastry to form the ‘galette’.
- Bake for 20 – 30 minutes.