1 cup mixed nuts of choice
1 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup Niulife Organic Coconut Syrup
4 tbsp Niulife Organic Coconut Butter, melted
1 1/4 cup coconut milk
1/2 tsp psyllium husks
Dash of cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1. Pre heat the oven to 180C. Line a pan with baking paper.
2. Add the coconut flour, coconut butter, milk psyllium husks and coconut syrup in a food processor and process until well combined.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and quickly process again just enough to crush the nuts a little bit.
4. Spread the mixture into the pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until firm to touch and golden.
5. Wait until cool completely before cutting into slices.