For the cookies:
▪️20g Niulife coconut flour
▪️20g vegan organic coconut ghee
▪️50ml milk of choice
▪️1 tsp cacao
▪️40g chocolate protein powder
▪️1 tsp Niulife coconut sugar
▪️1 tsp Niulife coconut cider vinegar
▪️1-2 tbsp almond milk, to bind
For the filling:
▪️20g chocolate protein powder
▪️20g smooth peanut butter
▪️40g cashews, soaked overnight in almond milk and blended
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius, fan-forced.
- For the cookies: in a mixing bowl, add your dry ingredients and stir to combine
- Fold in the almond milk and vinegar, and continue stirring until combined.
- Using your hands, start to mould the mixture into a dough. Roll into 12 even sized balls, and place on baking paper. Flatten into a cookie shape and place in the oven to bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, start making the filling by whipping or blending all ingredients together. Add 1-2tbsp of almond milk where necessary if it’s too thick (this will depend on the protein powder you use!). Continue whipping till combined.
- Allow cookies to cool completely before sandwiching with filling.
- Devour all your oreos, or keep in the fridge for up to 7 days!