2/3 cup macadamias
1/2 cup buckinis
8 medjool dates (soak in warm water for a few minutes)
1 tbsp Niulife Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
2 cups cashew (soaked for 3 hours)
1 cup coconut yogurt
1/2 cup lemon juice
3 tbsp lemon zest
2-3 tbsp Niulife Organic Coconut Syrup
1 cup frozen mixed berries
1 tbsp acai powder or maqui powder (optional)
1. Combine all ingredients for the base in a high power blender and blend until smooth.
2. Press into the base of a greased and lined spring form cake tin and set aside while you make the filling.
3. Drain and rinse soaked cashews and place in blender with remaining ingredients, blend until smooth and creamy.
4. Spoon on top of the base and place in the freezer 4-5 hours or overnight to set.
5. Allow to thaw before serving and top with fresh berries.