– 1 packet of soba noodles
– 1 red capsicum
– 1 cup of grated or diced carrots – 1/2 cup of diced red cabbage
– 1 cup of diced snow peas or cucumber – handful of diced coriander and mint
– 2-3 tbsp of coconut aminos ( or tamari) – 1 cm of
– 1/2 cup of peanut butter – 1 tbsp of sesame oil
– 1 lime juiced
– 1-2 tbsp of sesame seeds
1. Boil a pot of water and cook your soba noodles for 3-4 minutes once the water is boiling. Be careful not to over cook them.
2. Chop your carrots, capsicum, snow peas in small sticks and mix them with the diced red cabbage and coriander.
3. In a blender mix the peanut butter, coconut aminos, sesame oil, ginger and lime juice.
4. In a salad bowl, mix the cooled down soba noodles, vegetables and the dressing.
5. Dress with sesame seeds, coriander (or mint!).