We want to see how you MCT!
Whether it's hiking on top of a mountain, jogging in your local park or walking to work, we want to see!
By simply tagging Niulife in your photo of you enjoying our MCT oils and hashtagging #niulifemct you will go in the running to win a years supply!
1.The promoter is: Kokonut Pacific whose registered office is at 34 Silva Ave, Queanbeyan East NSW 2620.
2.The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Kokonut Pacific and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5.Multiple entries will be accepted per person.
6.Closing date for entry will be 11/5/2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7.No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Tag @niulife and hashtag #niulifemct in photos of you enjoying Niulife MCT Oils
9. The prize is as follows: A years supply of Niulife MCT Oils which totals to 12 bottles a year. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen: at random, from all entrants received by Kokonut Pacific's Marketing Team
11. The winner will be notified by Instagram DM within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Kokonut Pacific and not to any other party.