Current job opportunities at Kokonut Pacific / Niulife
Alignment to our Vision, Mission and Values is very important for all our staff, not just having the right skills. You can download a copy of these from this link.
We are currently recruiting for the following position(s):
Product filling (Avg 4k-5k containers per week with the potential to grow)
Managing and ordering packing materials
Be actively involved with our HACCP and Organic processes.
Workshop tasks including fabrication and assembly of DME equipment.
Repairs and maintenance
Be able to do repetitive tasks on an ongoing basis
Be able to lead a small team and relate well to them. Be able to work with disadvantaged people.
Be process driven and able to follow process and procedures.
Work in a neat and tidy fashion.
Have an alignment with our vision and mission.
Good computer and maths skills (excel)
Technical skills for bottling line, repairs and maintenance, and workshop tasks.
Desirable but not essential
Food handling experience
Trade background or handy man experience
Experience using Excel
First Aid certificate
Experience with QA systems and processes
Please address each of the above including examples of any work done in these areas or of your skills and experiences.
Please apply via Seek by following this link.
Marketing and Digital Content Coordinator
Kokonut Pacific and its retail brand Niulife is seeking a marketing, content, and social media specialist with a passion for health and wellbeing to join our team based in Queanbeyan.
In this part-time role of up to 21 hours a week, no two days will be the same. Under the supervision of management, you will have the opportunity to work across a wide range of marketing and social media activities including:
- Assisting in the creation of a year-long content strategy across the Niulife website, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and content marketing partners.
- Creating written and rich media content to promote products, engage fans, and tell the Niulife brand story.
- Engaging with new and existing social media influencers to provide product samples and encourage the creation of brand content.
- Assisting in the delivery of product and brand marketing campaigns, including creating content, coordinating activities with agency and sampling partners, and updating digital channels.
- Coordinating marketing and engagement events to promote the Niulife brand and its products directly with consumers, influencers, and business partners.
Skills and experience
This role is ideally suited to recent graduates, current tertiary students, or marketing and communications professionals seeking a part-time role.
- Qualifications or equivalent work experience in marketing, communications, or social media management.
- Experience in the creation of content and/or rich media in a marketing or promotional context.
- Experience with the use of social media channels such as Facebook and Instagram to engage new and existing audiences and drive brand engagement.
- Experience in the delivery of marketing campaigns across digital and traditional media channels.
- Knowledge of and experience with video editing software and/or graphic design and photo editing software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience with CMS platforms such as WordPress or BigCommerce.
- Experience in the organisation and running of events.