Enjoy this super yummy family favourite by @emerson_cooks! With a few modern tricks and a tasty Tamari sauce using our lifechanging Niulife Coconut Vinegar, Cocominos and Coconut Sugar, it's the perfect way to finish the working week!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 carrot
- 350g button mushrooms
- 350g shiitake mushrooms
- 3cm cube ginger sliced
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 chilli thinly sliced
- ½ cup walnuts roughly chopped
- 2 cups thin rice noodles cooked
- 2 cups kale
- 3 shallots thinly sliced
- Handful coriander
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Lettuce (cos or iceberg) for serving
- 3 tbsp tamari
- 3 tbsp Niulife Original Cocomino
- 2 tbsp Niulife Coconut Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Niulife Coconut Sugar
- 1 tbsp kecap manis (optional)
- Heat a large pan over medium heat, add the oil, celery, carrot, mushrooms, ginger, garlic and chilli, pan fry for 10 – 15 minutes, allowing some of the juices to evaporate.
- Add the sauce and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stir to combine, heat for 5 minutes.
- Serve with lettuce cups, top with some more shallots, crushed walnuts or peanuts. Enjoy!