In one bite, you get the sweet and tangy bbq flavours, the creamy avocado and the crunchy bread. This is super easy, quick and healthy to whip up, plus a good healthy option to start your day right.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 2 toasts
- 45 grams white onion diced
- 40 grams white button mushrooms sliced
- ½ medium ripe avocado
- 2 medium garlic cloves diced
- 2 tbsp Niulife BBQ Cocomino sauce
- ½ tsp Niulife Coconut Oil
- 2 slices of bread
- Sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper
- On a heated pan, sauté onions and garlic in Niulife Coconut Oil until translucent
- Then add the mushrooms and let it cook until the soft and decreased in size. It will naturally let out water.
- Once cooked (4-5 minutes) add the Niulife BBQ Cocomino sauce and a sprinkle of salt (or alternative) into the pan and let mushrooms absorb sauce.
- To serve, toast 2 slices of bread and mash ½ the avocado. Spread the avocado and add the mushrooms on top. Add a sprinkle of sesame seeds, extra salt and pepper and viola!
Enjoy, don't forget to tag us on Instagram if you recreate a Niulife recipe for your chance to be featured!