For the cookies:
2 large eggs, room temperature
1/2 cup Niulife Organic Coconut Flour
1/3 cup raw cacao powder
1/3 cup Niulife Organic Coconut Sugar
1/4 cup melted Niulife Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
2 T dark chocolate chips
1 t vanilla extract
1/2 t baking powder
1/8 t sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt.
3. In a separate smaller bowl, sift together the coconut flour, cacao powder and baking powder.
4. Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture with the coconut oil and dark chocolate chips. Stir to combine. The batter should be moist.
5. Roll the batter into 9 balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
6. Use your fingers to gently flatten each ball to form the shape of a cookie. Bake for 10 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool.