1/4 cup Niulife Organic Coconut Flour
1/8 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
1/3 - 1/4 cup coconut milk
1-2 tbsp Niulife Organic Coconut Syrup
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
Grass-fed butter for cooking
1. Thoroughly mix the eggs, coconut oil, and coconut syrup together.
2. Add the coconut milk and vanilla extract.
3. Add in the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix to combine.
4. Melt a dab of butter in your skillet and then using a measuring cup, pour batter into the pan.
5. Remember that you aren’t likely to see many bubbles forming on the top, so carefully check the underside of your pancake before flipping.
6. Drizzle coconut syrup on top and serve!