1/2 cup Niulife Desiccated Coconut
1/4 cup Niulife Coconut Flakes
3/4 cup melted Niulife Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
1 cup coconut milk
1 cup wholemeal flour
3/4 cup self-raising flour
3/4 cup Niulife Coconut Sugar
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
3 medium sized mangoes diced
1 tsp vanilla essence
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
2. In a large bowl, combine the Niulife Desiccated Coconut, flour, baking powder, salt, and Niulife Coconut Sugar.
3. Then add in the vanilla & melted coconut oil & whisk together.
4. Pour the coconut milk and stir until just combined. Do not overmix.
5. Fold in the diced mango.
6. Evenly divide the batter into the muffin cups, filling each about three-quarters full. Sprinkle with Niulife Coconut Flakes and bake for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack.