Recipe courtesy of our talented friends at Health Food Project.
This mousse is so easy (SO easy), and doesn't taste like avocado, trust us. The coconut adds a richness and we whipped up a chilli chocolate sauce to go with it, which takes this baby to a whole other level.
This is a super easy recipe and definitely tastes like chocolate mousse, seriously! You will need:
- 2 ripe avocados, skin and stones removed
- 6 dates
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Niulife MCT oil OR 1/4 cup Niulife coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pop the avocado and MCT oil into a high speed blender and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer this into a bowl and stir though the coconut milk, vanilla, salt, cacao powder and stevia. Mix until smooth.
- Place into the fridge until ready to serve.
- Top with pistachios (or any nuts of choice) and a spoonful of fresh fruit.