Time: 10 mins plus roasting time
Nourish Bowl Ingredients
- 1 cucumber
- 1 carrot
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups mixed lettuce
- ½ pumpkin, cubed
- 2 tablespoons Niulife Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon paprika powder
- ¼ cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 avocado
- Pomegranate seeds (optional)
- Fresh coriander
- Flax crackers
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons Niulife Cocomino of choice
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat an oven to 180°C. Wash pumpkin and cut into medium sized cubes. Place pumpkin into a
bowl with olive oil, paprika, salt and pepper. Mix to coat and then empty onto baking tray. Bake
for 30 - 40 mins until pumpkin is tender.
2. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Once the water is boiling, add the rice noodles and turn off the
heat, so they are just sitting in the pan, not boiling. Close and let sit for 15 minutes.
3. Drain well and rinse under cold water.
4. Meanwhile prepare your vegetables. Slice the cucumber and salad ingredients thinly and pop to
5. Dress salad in the dressing just prior to serving.
6. When you’re ready to serve, divide the rice noodles and add into the bowls, add in the pumpkin,
top with sesame seeds, dressed salad, and avocado. Arrange cucumber slices and the flax
crackers along the edge of the bowl. Add a generous sprinkle of nigella seeds to the noodles.
7. Finish with a sprinkle of walnuts, sunflower seeds, the sprig of coriander and top with optional
8. Top with extra dressing if desired and serve immediately.