2 cups cashew
1 cup sultanas
Process cashews and coconut in a food processor till it becomes fine meal.
Add sultanas and process together till it becomes crumbly.
Press the mixture onto a mould and flatten it down with back of a spoon.
1 cup milk (use Niulife Organic Coconut Milk Powder to make coconut milk)
3 cups cashews, soaked overnight, drained, rinsed
1/2 cup Niulife Organic Coconut Sugar
pinch of salt
1 cup Niulife Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
1/2 cup cacao butter, melted
1/2 cup cacao powder
- Blend the first 5 ingredients in a blender till smooth.
- Add the oil and blend till mixed together.
- Take half of the mixture out.
- In the blender, add cacao butter and cacao powder and blend.
- Pour vanilla and chocolate mixture alternatively. When all used up create a swirl pattern using a chopstick.
- Top with your favourite topping (optional)
- Place the cake in the fridge and serve when set.