- 200 grams dried apricots, soaked for 2 hours or overnight
- 200g Niulife Organic Coconut Flour
- 2-3 Bananas
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2-3 tbsp Niulife Organic Coconut Butter
- Niulife Organic Coconut Syrup, to taste
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric for yellow colour
Cashew glaze (optional):
- 150g cashews, soaked overnight
- 150g frozen blueberries or blackberries
- 40g water from defrosted berries
- 60g Niulife Organic Coconut Syrup
- 7 tbsp coconut milk or cream
- 3 tbsp Niulife Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
To make crust:
Combine flour and dates in high-speed blender until well incorporated. Add remaining ingredients.
To make cream:
Rinse and drain dried apricots. Cut into small cubes. Combine remaining ingredients in high speed blender. Fold in diced apricots.
To make cashew glaze:
Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender.
Assembling the cake:
1. Divide crust into 2 equal parts
2. Place one part into 15 cm or 18 cm for thicker crust round baking tray lined with parchment paper.
3. Transfer to the freezer for 1 hour.
4. Pour over cream and place back to the freezer for 1 hour.
5. Place second part of the crust over the top and transfer to the freezer for 4 hours.
6. When the cake is set, pour over berry-cashew cream. Store in the freezer. Transfer to the fridge 4-5 hours before serving.