Biscuit base ingredients:
3 tbsp melted Niulife Organic Coconut Butter
2 tbsp of Niulife Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
1 cup of Niulife Organic Coconut Flour
1/2 cup of Niulife Organic Coconut Sugar
Coconut layer ingredients:
In a blender combine two cups of dedicated coconut with 3 tablespoons of melted coconut butter
Dash of vanilla essence
Pinch of salt
Half a cup of jarred Morello cherries
1/4 cup of the juice from the jar
Biscuit base method:
1. Mix together and then add plant mylk of choice (coconut milk to keep the theme if you like...)
2. Bake at 180 degrees
until firm and slightly browned.
Coconut layer method:
1. Blend all in ingredients until a semi smooth consistency is reached
2. Add coconut layer on-top of baked and cooled biscuit layer and set in fridge.
3. Melt vegan chocolate and drizzle on-top of slice and then back in the fridge
4. Cut into squares and enjoy!