Are you looking to eat dairy free without having to compromise on quality or taste? Then these are some must have alternatives to consider
Deliciously creamy, nutritious and full of good healthy fats coconut milk powder isnature's plant-based alternative to dairy. Coconut milk powder works just like regular powdered milk, simply add hot water and stir! The more powder the creamier the milk will be.
Coconut milk powder is the ideal milk replacement for vegans and those with dairy allergies or are lactose-free. It’s especially useful in baking, you’d be surprised at how many vegan treats in the supermarket are made with coconut milk powder!
- Hot beverages like this creamy Chai Latte or Iced Coffee beverages
- Baking vegan treats
- Creamy sauces
- Breakfast Porridge or Oats
All the benefits of coconut oil with all the added tastiness of butter we like to call it the perfect win/win combination. Coconut ghee is a delicious butter-flavoured coconut oil, making it a vegan-friendly no nasties alternative to butter.
It is perfect to cook with for your popcorn for movie night or at home, in a fragrant middle eastern dish, or baking a tasty treat. Just about anywhere you use butter, you can substitute coconut ghee!
- Baking & Icing
- Vegan Caramel Popcorn
- Bullet proofing your coffees
- Frying mushrooms, pancakes or eggs
- Drizzling over cauliflower rice or veggies
- Perfect in a creamy Mushroom Ragu
Coconut Butter- also known as creamed coconut - is 100% pure creamed coconut made from certified coconut flesh that is dried then ground into a smooth paste. Containing over 60% pure virgin coconut oil, it is a rich source of medium chain triglycerides (MCT) and dietary fibre. It is deliciously fragrant, suitable for cooking and great for baking as a non-dairy alternative.
- Raw Desserts
- Slices and Cakes
- Melt and pour over ice-cream
- Make a creamy coconut milk drink
- Add to curries or stir-fries as thickener
- Pour into moulds with fruit and nut mix
- Blend in smoothies or mix with chocolate
- Eat by the spoonful straight from the jar